Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gracies Head + My Head = Black eye




So today was play day at the barn! It was awesome. The barn has an amazing group of girls to ride with.

No we didn't win anything, but that's not the point. We did the Trot Race, Egg and Spoon Race, TP race, Simon Says, Pole bending it was a Blast. Gracie enjoyed it so much!


Grace was calm as a cucumber and she did everything asked of her...now on to the black eye.

Gracie and I were pole bending...Trotting the pattern and I don't know what came over me but I being super smart decided this was the time to get this girl up into the canter. (We have never cantered, EVER) and well the stop came quicker than I expected so her head went up my ass came up and my head went down and we had a meeting of the minds. Not the good kind either.

But we survived and we didn't have an ass meet dirt moment so it's all good.

We also have a goal. We have an ALL BREED OPEN Show that we have committed to in March. We have a lot going on this year and it's looking good so far!

So as promised total wgt lost this week -10 lbs. I know good right but I have to admit I haven't been super good this weekend. It's been a bit difficult! But back on the bandwagon tomorrow. No excuses!


No comments:

Post a Comment