Saturday, January 31, 2009

Barn alone = Scary

I went to the barn last night and it was QUIET. So quiet it was creepy. I know a lot of people would kill for some alone time at the barn. I on the other hand like having others around just in case.

Gracie has been biting at her blanket on the right side so last night i took her blanket off and check it for burrs or something that could be bothering her but found nothing so since the weather is supposed to be good the next few days I put on her show/travel blanket to see if that helped. It didn't. She was still biting at her right flank. Any ideas on what her issue could be with the blankets? I would just take it off but she's had it on all winter and I worry she wouldn't have a warm enough natural winter coat..

Anyway I'm sitting here watching my youngest teach herself how to mount her rocking horse. I think it runs in the blood.
I'm having some serious issues with my oldest daughter, she's only 11 and I'm scared to death of what's going to happen the older she gets with the stunts she's been pulling this week. God help us all.

I hope you all have had good horsie time this week. I went to watch the Drill practice again this week. That was a lot of fun. I really want to do it someday. It really looks like a blast to do. My BBFF did it with the rest of the gals this week and her pony Rocked it!

7 comments:

  1. I could have sworn they were my pics..but whatever. They'er not good because of the light. But I'll send them to you anyway. I just downloaded them today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG BBFF...

    I see how you are going to be...

    hhhmmmph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just aren't going to be happy with them..they are horrible. Very disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just out of curiosity, have you given up the other blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Emmie's blog is still alive...just not to much going on.

    ReplyDelete