Now before I give you how we did in the standings let me explain the pattern...
1. Big Bridge (HUGE!)
2. Soccer, okay this was pushing a Pilate's ball from - here to - here.
3. Trot the polls
4. Grain bucket with grain sitting on big blue barrel of death
5. Take Grain bucket and dump into Grain tray that is sitting on a noisy paper bag
6. Take treat from lady's hand that is sitting with open umbrella.
7. Grab flag and trot, stop and bring big floppy flag back
Okay so we did in hand, all of the above. She did great well at least I thought she did. I was a little shocked at our low ranking here. But out of 15 horses she placed 13th. But we did it and there was no silly business. It was a lot of fun.
Now the Jr. Horse.....Big Bridge pass....kicking ball uh not so much, Trot poles did well, by passed 4 and 5, did awesome at the umbrella didn't want to leave (mooch), and we by passed the flag.
So we came in dead last...5 out of 5. But that's not the point the point is that we did it and had fun! We did win one of the raffle drawings - a lesson with Cowboy Joe! I can see a new post in the making!
So it was well worth the time and $$ Helping a good cause and spending some quality time with my Horsie girlfriends. Plus I am so proud of Grace. She handled it like a champ.
Look out world here we come..everyone starts somewhere.