I'm new to this blogging thing but what I take from my BBFF of http://mylifewithstar.blogspot.com/ (she's the dream girl that scrapped me) is that I have to reveal 10 random things about myself so here goes..
1. I'm deathly afraid of Sharks...not that I live near an ocean or ever plan on living near the ocean. But even the thought of putting my feet or the feet of my children in the ocean scares the bejezus out of me because I just know a lurking shark will think we are seals and gobble us up.
2. If I could be draped in Rhinestones and not be taken for a drag queen I would do it EVERY DAY.
3. I've been thinking more often than not lately that taking on a two year old filly was probably the dumbest thing I have ever done in my life...with the exception of getting married to my first husband.
4. I am a 135lb woman screaming to get out of a plus size body...but just haven't been able to commit to the challenge.
5. My absolute favorite movie of all time is "Legends of the Fall". I could watch this movie over and over again and it's not because of Brad Pitt...okay it is...but this is pre Brangalina.
6. When I was a little girl all I wanted to be was a Veterinarian, or a Marine Biologist..(this was before my fear of sharks took over my life)
7. When I was a VERY little girl I lived in Morocco...I was very blond and the natives would rub my head for good luck..I wonder if it ever helped any of them...My son is blond and I rub his head all the time hoping for some good luck...sometimes it works sometime not so much.
9. Okay here is a deep one...I don't know my real father. My parents divorced when I was very young...not that I don't know where he is these days. Not knowing him now is a choice I've made. He made the choice not to get to know me when I did need him.
10. My hubby and I decided in the summer of 2006 that we didn't want to have any kids together since I already had 2 and he had 1. Sept. 2007 hubby and I welcomed our LCG (littlest cowgirl)...she was a Shock...and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Okay I don't think anyone reads my blog so I really don't have anyone to pass this onto...so....there you go.
Days of Old
2 weeks ago