Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's been a while...

I haven't posted for awhile because there is absolutely nothing going on. I've been going out to the barn and just hangin' with Grace. Not really doing much.

I went out last night and made supplement bags, groomed and had a great conversation with Gracie. We talked about my plans for her and I filled her in on how she was going to LOVE all the big girl stuff she was going to learn. We talked about how she was going to love going in the trailer and going to shows and out to the beach. It was a good talk.

She's a very attentive listener. Really doesn't complain much.

She does like to be in my space so we have really been working hard on personal space. Even in her stall.

Anyway I'll be checking in on all of you here soon! Hope all is well.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    Spring is coming . . . time to ride! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. J~

    How are you! Spring is coming and you can all most smell it! I need to jump over and check your doings lately!

    ReplyDelete