Tuesday, May 3, 2011

E-mail from a stranger...

Last year about this time I posted about my very first Mare, May.


I had been thinking a lot about May this past month and the other day I received an e-mail out of the blue.

Hi Heather,

I have no idea if this will reach you, but I was going through some old email and was pleased to find your posts about Myra. Thought you might enjoy seeing a pic of our gal “in action” – she is quite the worker bee…..

If this does arrive, and I hear back from you, I will bring you up to date w/her and her pasture mate, whom everyone mistakes for her sister…..it’s a pretty interesting story. And in the background on the left there is Marielle, my llama and their pasture pal who will be packing w/Myra this summer.

My best,


So I responded and was so pleased to see she is happy and has a twin!


Look a two headed horse!! I Cannot tell you how happy I am that this mare found a home. A home that respects her and has taken such good care of her. (May is the one on the left)

And here is May with Annie her long lost sister (Annie was a rescue that May's new owner took in and brought back to health) I just wish all horses were as lucky as May.

(FYI May's new name is Myra)

No comments:

Post a Comment