Thursday, March 11, 2010

Getting ready to live the dream....

So here we go, our show is in two days. We are not ready, or should I say I'm not ready, but Gracie is more than ready. I hear rumors that this is going to be a pretty big show and I could not be more excited.

I've been sent "The List" from JP1. Seem doable, bought new jeans, hat (on fence about wearing it) and have put my fear on the back burner. This is going to be FUN.

Just ask my mom, I've been waiting to do this for YEARS longer than I am willing to admit. I don't care if we win a ribbon. These Girls just wanna have fun!

My poor husband thinks I've left him I'm sure because I've been gone every night and when I come home I stink of horse and leather. (smells like heaven to me but I'm sure not everyone can relate)

Grace is going to be riding in 5 classes if all goes well, 2 english (ridden by my friend Kim) and 3 western with yours truly at the wheel. I should go back to my first posts about Grace and see what my hopes and dreams were 2 years ago.

We are living the dream baby...every day.

Wish us luck and if you can make it out to Mt. Hood Equestrian Center Gracie would love to meet you!

2 comments:

  1. It is Sat. Getting ready to head out for pamper
    Gracie day!

    Are you thinking of coming?

    ReplyDelete