Sunday, March 21, 2010

Directions, Girls, and Trailers...




Earlier this week I asked JP1 to come with me to look at a trailer (my sweet husband has told me to pick one out for my birthday!)


We get lost trying to find it but when we got there I was glad JP was with me. She was a trailer inspector extrodiare. She was in it, over it, under it....She was great. We chatted with the seller for a while..okay for quite a bit found she showed us her horse she had sold and her barn and...well anyway she was quite friendly.

But she did not want to negotiate on the price as she was asking a good price for the trailer. It's in great shape just detailed and no leaks and hardly any rust. It does need new tires but I have a budget and well it was just out of it.


But after a few e-mails back and forth, we came to an agreed price and this trailer will be coming home this week. Pretty SWEET huh?

I am so excited to not have to depend on other people to go to shows and trail riding this summer!

Pretty proud of myself for holding out for the price I was willing to pay.

Who has the best hubby ever...yep that would be me! He says He'll be repaid in Heaven...and I agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment