Sunday, December 6, 2009

For Sale...


So my husband let me buy a new to me saddle..the Crates reiner of my dreams. It's lovely and so comfortable as it's already broken in. You can kind of see it in the pic above.

But on the down side I have been given the directive to sell my Circle Y. So if you know anyone looking for a Walnut 15 inch Circle Y park and trail send 'em my way.

Looks JUST Like this one. Suede seat and all. Also have matching headstall if interested.


In other news I rode Grace yesterday for the first time since the Trail show. She is doing great. Extremely responsive to the leg even starting to neck rein. Amazing. She has been out in the big pasture and seems to really enjoy riding outside of the arena. Trail riding is not just a pipe dream anymore.

Oh and the bridle issue is GONE. She was eating the bit when I tacked her up on Sat. It was so nice to have her not fight me or the bit. The mouthing of the bit is also lessening with hours. So all baby stuff that will hopefully work themselves out eventually with just a little patience.

I hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying a hot toddy, as my Great - Grandmother would say. Get those Snuggies out and don't forget one for fido!

No comments:

Post a Comment