Friday, April 2, 2010

Hold on I need to adjust because...

I grew a pair! We cantered and it was amazing...well at least it was for me. It wasn't very far, it wasn't crazy fast, and it most certainly wasn't pretty but she stopped when I asked, so it was a great confidence booster for me.

More cantering for us tomorrow. We have to get this down for the NAET.

I hope everyone is enjoying Easter weekend...I've spent most of mine alone with the munchkins because my hubby went to Spokane for his Grandmothers funeral. My heart goes out to him and his family.

He'll be home this evening and tomorrow we will celebrate Easter with my parents. Looking forward to my mom's cooking it's always soooo good.

Happy Easter From my family and Grace to you and yours...now go find some eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment