Saturday, February 13, 2010

Confessions of a chronic Dieter..Friday wgt in

Well I have good news and I have bad news. I have lots of excuses for not being on plan this week. That's the bad news. Dieters who slip always have excuses so here are mine...

1. My husband has been gone, so I don't want to make a mess in the kitchen that I have to clean up.
2. Taking care of a two year old alone makes me hungry
3. I have been pretty sick with a cold so if you can't taste the food it doesn't have as many calories.
4. Superbowl...need I say more
5. There is always tomorrow

As you can see all of the excuses are BS but Chronic dieters need to blame something.

Part of the confession is that I have to be accountable for what I ate. I ate A LOT. Period.

So I got on the dreaded scale which I had been avoiding all week....ready to take the blow. I closed my eyes and stepped up....Peeked and saw NO wgt gain. WHAT? But no wgt loss either.

Now I have to say that next week we have a co-workers Sugar Crack cookies coming in on Monday to work.

And a pot luck for FAT Tuesday. It seems the universe is against me. I know it's all mental, don't forget I'm a chronic dieter I know this stuff.

Anyway Stats for the week

2nd week -0 total -20 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Well that plateau can be hard to overcome even when you stick to the plan. No gain is good also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's just been luck...Lent is coming. I know what I'm giving up!

    ReplyDelete