Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Momma is having a hard time...

I am trying not to call every half hour..I only called once today to see how she was doing.  When I talked to Stacey she let me know that Grace was tied for a couple hours today...which I guess is good for her since she has A.D.D. and always has a hard time standing tied.  She got a little nervous (I'm guessing Stacey isn't tell me the whole story, about how minor issue was) when the sprinklers came on in the arena and when a few new horses were unloaded.  

I resisted the urge to call back this afternoon and see what else was worked on today.  I'm a freak I know I want to know everyday what was worked on and how she handled it.  

So after work I couldn't wait to get out to the barn and spend a few minutes with her.  I know she's a horse but I want her to know that just because her environment has changed, I'll still be there.  She looked great and was super affectionate. She left her food and came over to give me a cuddle.  I know it's going to be really good for her and I put a lot of my emotions on her so maybe I think if it was me being sent somewhere new it would be scary and nerve racking and I put that on her...she probably only cares if she gets fed twice a day and that her grain gets dumped somewhere in her stall..

I have to remind myself that it's only 30 days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment