Monday, July 6, 2009

My husband is teasing me...with Someday...

With RLMS listings of homes in the area with horse property...the cost of property in our area is crazy cheap...at least compared to what it was when we bought our house 3 years ago...for an extra 60g's we could have purchased a nice home on at least 5 acres....AT LEAST!!

I don't even want to think about the dive in equity our home has taken in the last few months...

He sent me a listing for a gorgeous farmhouse...barn, remodeled kitchen...ah someday..When DH and I first met we had so many "Someday's"

We have seen so many of the "Someday's" that we dreamed about when we first started dating..

Someday we would move out of our crappy little two bedroom apartment...

Someday we'll have nice cars again (Divorce can be brutal)

Someday we'll get married...

Someday he'll have that motorcycle he's always wanted..

Someday I'll have my dreamhorse...

All of those somedays have come to pass....and they have been amazing!

Someday we will own property and I will be able to look out off of my back porch and see Grace grazing with pony's we have adopted for our kids...

What is your Someday?

No comments:

Post a Comment